Friday, November 14, 2014

Sample madness

Random unfiltered thoughts in the car on the way to sample site, Day 1

Yay sampling. I loooove science

Just saw a homeless man in a motorized wheelchair with an oxygen tank going down the highway

The gentle squeaking of the 24 pack or water in the back is strangely soothing

do my feet smell? I hope my feet don't smell

Wow these trees are growing in really straight lines. ...wait it's a tree farm. Oh.

It's not until you're trapped on an hour long car trip with your coworkers that you realize just how often you need to pass gas

Drifting off...zzzzz

Just woke up because my PI yelled WHOA and I thought there was a gator (he was actually exclaiming because of a sign advertising 1500 acres for sale)

Can someone PLEASE fix the problem with Icebreakers mints packaging PLEASE I BEG YOU













THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR YEARS SOMEONE PLEASE FIX IT

Spanish moss is so pretty... I wonder if you can make a wing out of Spanish moss? "All natural, organic... 0g trans fat and gluten free!"

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment