Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 vs 3

Bad things that happened today

Got hit on by an older man- and his son.
Kitten woke me up by falling off the windowsill
Had no motivation to put clothes away


Good thins that happened today
Got hit on by an older man- and his son.
Made progress on my document
Very good sermon at mass- priest welcomed all into our parish and community, including immigrants, those who are gay, and the homeless




Hmm. Three good things and three bad things. Except I left out a larger bad thing: Can't find decent dating website. I'm tired of the ones I've tried before, and am now at a loss. Of course, the real crux is to see if people in your area are active or not. Poop.

I guess that last Bad Thing is balanced out by the fact that I had a really good bowl of granola with soy milk..... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment